I've been thinking of the times when we'd stay up all night.
常忆往昔,我们彻夜相守的时光。
You tell me your stories, but you'd fall asleep way before me.
你同我诉说心事,却先我一步坠入梦乡。
So, I'd watch you through my phone and tell you ya the The one that I need, cause it's easier to say when you're sleeping.
于是我透过屏幕凝望你,轻声说你是我此生所需——只因你安睡时,告白才敢轻易说出口。
Sometimes, I think I still need closure.
有时仍觉,这段过往需一个落幕。
But it's been years since we've been over.
可我们分开,已过了好些年。
So, I'm letting go this time.
此番,我决意放手。
I'm leaving everything behind.
将过往的一切,都抛在身后。
But I'm gonna hold you close and tight, and I'm gonna love you till I die.
却仍会将你深深珍藏,爱你直至生命尽头。
In the other side of life.
在生命的另一头。
I've made one too many mistakes, but I still try to make it better.
我已犯下太多错,却仍想弥补过往。
But I know I can't change the weather, so I just try to I'm not hurt, but I made it worse and worse.
可我深知无法改变既定的光景,努力装作不曾受伤,却让一切愈发糟糕。
I lied to you, and you left my life.
我曾对你说谎,你便从此退出了我的人生。
Now I miss you.
如今我满心思念。
I know I shouldn't think about you, but deep down it hurts to be without you.
明知不该再念你,可心底深处,没有你的日子满是痛楚。
So, I'm letting go this time.
此番,我决意放手。
I'm leaving everything behind.
将过往的一切,都抛在身后。
I'm gonna keep this love alive, and I'm gonna keep you by my side.
却仍会让这份爱意存续,让你始终伴我身旁。
In another life, I'm gonna be the one to find you.
若有来生,我定会寻到你。
Cross every mountain, and every sea.
跨越千山,渡过万海。
I'll be the one is gonna watch you.
我会是那个,静静守护你的人。
Be the guy that I know can never be.
成为那个,我深知此生无法成为的模样。
But maybe I'll make the same mistakes I made instead.
可或许,我仍会重蹈覆辙。
So maybe we should never meet again.
或许,我们本就不该再相逢。
So I let these tears unchain.
于是任泪水肆意流淌。
And our chests are left this love.
这份爱意,仍留在你我心间。
But I can't forget what's deep inside.
可我无法忘却,心底深处的执念。
So why hope for me?
那为何还要对我抱有期望?
One more time.
再一次吧。
He that loves his life.
珍爱自身生命之人。